Abington Heights School District
200 E Grove Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Abington Heights School District seeks to hire the best and most highly qualified individual for every position that we fill. Openings are posted internally, on our website and through local and state publications. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Thank you for your interest in Abington Heights School District.
Subfinder / Report Employee Absence
Letters of Interest, application, certification, transcripts, praxis scores, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 FBI clearance should be addressed to the Human Resources Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove St. Clarks Summit, PA, 18411 and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
- Middle School Applied Technology/STEM Teacher - Seeking a dynamic individual to teach a range of exploratory courses on topics such as Excel, PowerPoint, Web 2.0, Robotics, Programming Code. Classes are hands-on, project-based and high interest. Computer and/or related technology certificate for grades 5-8 required.
- Special Education Teacher - Special Education certification required
- Elementary Teachers - Elementary certification required
- Full-Time German Teacher - German certification required
- Part-Time German Teacher - German certification required
- Full-Time Arabic Teacher - Arabic certification required
- Full-Time Chinese (Mandarin) Teacher - Chinese certification required
- Extended School Year Teachers - Requirement: Special Education certification. Dates: July 7, 2014 through August 7, 2014 - Monday –Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Extended School Year Nurse position - Requirement: School Nurse certification. Dates: July 7, 2014, through August 7, 2014 - Monday –Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Elementary Long-Term Substitute Teachers - Elementary certification required
- Social Studies Long-Term Substitute Teachers - Social Studies certification required
- Long-Term Special Education Teacher - Special Education certification required.
- Guidance Counselor Long-Term Substitute Teacher - (one semester) Elementary/Secondary School Counselor certification required
- Food Service II position - 3-4 Hours per day while school is in session
Substitute Position Vacancies:
- Teacher Aide Substitutes
- Substitute Van Drivers
- Day-to-Day Substitutes: Needed in all certification areas.
- Day-to-Day Special Education Teacher
- Substitute Custodians: As-needed basis.
- Cafeteria Substitutes: Needed while school is in session.
Letters of application, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances, transcripts should be addressed to the Human Resource Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove Street, Clarks Summit, PA, 18411, and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
Sporting Events: Scorekeeper, clock operator or tickets/gym supervisor posititions available for the 2014-2015 school year. Select this link for more information.
Extra-Duty, Extra-Pay Vacancies:
- Field Hockey Assistant Coach
- Boys’ Varsity Basketball Coach
- Girls’ Varsity Basketball Coach
- Girls’ Varsity Swim Coach
- Basketball Cheerleading Coach
- Winter Cheerleading Coach
- Soccer Cheerleading Coach
Back to Top
Back to Top
ABINGTON AREA JOINT RECREATION BOARD SEEKS EARTH CAMP DIRECTOR
Back to Top