Abington Heights School District
200 E Grove Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Abington Heights School District seeks to hire the best and most highly qualified individual for every position that we fill. Openings are posted internally, on our website and through local and state publications. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Thank you for your interest in Abington Heights School District.
Subfinder / Report Employee Absence
Letters of Interest, application, certification, transcripts, praxis scores, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 FBI clearance should be addressed to the Human Resources Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove St. Clarks Summit, PA, 18411 and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
Full-time Sign Language Interpreter to serve in the educational setting providing interpreting services between the deaf/hard of hearing student(s) who use sign language to communicate and the people present at the school and school-sanctioned events who do not use sign language to communicate. The interpreter’s primary function will be to interpret, and additional duties will be assigned when interpreting is not needed.
- Food Service II position - 3-4 Hours per day while school is in session
- Paraprofessional/Personal Care Aides/LPNs: 2 years of postsecondary study or associate degree required. Hours to be determined, while school is in session.
Substitute Position Vacancies:
- Extended Day-to-Day Elementary Teacher Substitute: Elementary certification required.
- Teacher Aide Substitutes
- Substitute Van Drivers
- Day-to-Day Substitutes: Needed in all certification areas.
- Day-to-Day Special Education Teacher
- Substitute Custodians: As-needed basis - $9.50 per hour.
- Cafeteria Substitutes: Needed while school is in session - $9.50 per hour.
Letters of application, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances, transcripts should be addressed to the Human Resource Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove Street, Clarks Summit, PA, 18411, and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
Sporting Events: Scorekeeper, clock operator or tickets/gym supervisor posititions available for the 2014-2015 school year. Select this link for more information.
Extra-Duty, Extra-Pay Vacancies:
- Varsity Head Football Coach
- Varsity Head Cross Country Coach
- Varsity Head Boys’ Soccer Coach
- Varsity Head Girls’ Soccer Coach
- Varsity Head Girls’ Volleyball Coach
- Varsity Head Girls’ Tennis Coach
- Varsity Field Hockey Coach
Back to Top
Back to Top
ABINGTON AREA JOINT RECREATION BOARD SEEKS EARTH CAMP DIRECTOR
Back to Top