Abington Heights School District
200 E Grove Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Abington Heights School District seeks to hire the best and most highly qualified individual for every position that we fill. Openings are posted internally, on our website and through local and state publications. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Thank you for your interest in Abington Heights School District.
Subfinder / Report Employee Absence
Letters of Interest, application, certification, transcripts, praxis scores, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 FBI clearance should be addressed to the Human Resources Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove St. Clarks Summit, PA, 18411 and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
- Occupational Therapist - PA licensed Occupational Therapist required.
- School Psychologist K-12 - School Psychologist certification required.
- Middle School Applied Technology/STEM Teacher - Seeking a dynamic individual to teach a range of exploratory courses on topics such as Excel, PowerPoint, Web 2.0, Robotics, Programming Code. Classes are hands-on, project-based and high interest. Computer and/or related technology certificate for grades 5-8 required.
- Social Studies Long-Term Substitute Teachers - Social Studies certification required
- Guidance Counselor Long-Term Substitute Teacher - (one semester) Elementary/Secondary School Counselor certification required
- Family and Consumer Science Long-Term Substitute Teacher - Family and Consumer Science certification required. Tentatively starts October 1, 2014, until the end of the school year.
- Food Service II position - 3-4 Hours per day while school is in session
Substitute Position Vacancies:
- Teacher Aide Substitutes
- Substitute Van Drivers
- Day-to-Day Substitutes: Needed in all certification areas.
- Day-to-Day Special Education Teacher
- Substitute Custodians: As-needed basis.
- Cafeteria Substitutes: Needed while school is in session.
Letters of application, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances, transcripts should be addressed to the Human Resource Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove Street, Clarks Summit, PA, 18411, and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
Sporting Events: Scorekeeper, clock operator or tickets/gym supervisor posititions available for the 2014-2015 school year. Select this link for more information.
Extra-Duty, Extra-Pay Vacancies:
- Girls' Freshman Basketball Coach
- Girls' Basketball Assistant Coach
High School Student Council Co-Advisor
Art Decorations Co-Advisors
High School Bus Platform Duty AM
High School Parking Duty
National Honor Society Advisors
9th Grade Class Advisor
10th Grade Class Advisor
Art Club Advisor
PA Junior Achievement Moderator
Early Morning Detention
NEIU Scholastic Bowl Advisor
- Volunteer Indoor Track Coach
- Volunteer Interact Club Advisor
Back to Top
Back to Top
ABINGTON AREA JOINT RECREATION BOARD SEEKS EARTH CAMP DIRECTOR
Back to Top