Abington Heights School District
200 E Grove Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Abington Heights School District seeks to hire the best and most highly qualified individual for every position that we fill. Openings are posted internally, on our website and through local and state publications. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Thank you for your interest in Abington Heights School District.
Subfinder / Report Employee Absence
Letters of Interest, application, certification, transcripts, praxis scores, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 FBI clearance should be addressed to the Human Resources Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove St. Clarks Summit, PA, 18411 and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
- Assistant High School Principal - Full-time, 12 month position available immediately. Enrollment: 1,063 students, grades 9-12. Principal Certificate K-12 required. Letter of Interest, resume, transcripts, Act 34, Act 151, Act 114 clearances and all supporting information to: Abington Heights School District, Human Resources Office, 200 E. Grove St., Clarks Summit, PA, 18411. E.O.E. Applications are being accepted until position is filled.
- IT Support Professional - Full-time position with excellent benefits. Requirements: To assist end users in a Windows environment as well as maintain hardware for desktops and laptops. Familiarity with Windows servers, networking, cloud computing and strong troubleshooting skills are preferred.
- Library Aide - 5 ½ hours per day while school is in session
- Food Service II position - 3-4 Hours per day while school is in session
Substitute Position Vacancies:
- Teacher Aide Substitutes
- Substitute Van Drivers
- Day-to-Day Substitutes: Needed in all certification areas.
- Day-to-Day Special Education Teacher
- Substitute Custodians: As-needed basis.
- Cafeteria Substitutes: Needed while school is in session.
Letters of application, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances, transcripts should be addressed to the Human Resource Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove Street, Clarks Summit, PA, 18411, and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
Extra-Duty, Extra Pay Vacancies:
Back to Top
Back to Top
ABINGTON AREA JOINT RECREATION BOARD SEEKS EARTH CAMP DIRECTOR
Back to Top