Abington Heights School District
200 E Grove Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Abington Heights School District seeks to hire the best and most highly qualified individual for every position that we fill. Openings are posted internally, on our website and through local and state publications. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Thank you for your interest in Abington Heights School District.
Subfinder / Report Employee Absence
Letters of Interest, application, certification, transcripts, praxis scores, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 FBI clearance should be addressed to the Human Resources Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove St. Clarks Summit, PA, 18411 and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
- School Psychologists, Elementary and Secondary positions available: School Psychologist K-12 certification required.
- Full-Time Autistic Support Special Education Teacher: Secondary level: Special Education K-12 certification required.
- Office Aide - 4 hours per day while school is in session.
- Aide - 5.75 hours per day while school is in session.
- Food Service II position - 3-4 Hours per day while school is in session
- Paraprofessional/Personal Care Aides/LPNs: 2 years of postsecondary study or associate degree required. Hours to be determined, while school is in session.
Substitute Position Vacancies:
- Long-Term Substitute English Teacher - position tentatively starting in November - English certification required.
- Teacher Aide Substitutes
- Substitute Van Drivers
- Day-to-Day Substitutes: Needed in all certification areas.
- Day-to-Day Special Education Teacher
- Substitute Custodians: As-needed basis.
- Cafeteria Substitutes: Needed while school is in session.
Letters of application, Act 34, Act 151 and Act 114 clearances, transcripts should be addressed to the Human Resource Office of the Abington Heights School District, 200 E. Grove Street, Clarks Summit, PA, 18411, and applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. E.O.E.
Sporting Events: Scorekeeper, clock operator or tickets/gym supervisor posititions available for the 2014-2015 school year. Select this link for more information.
Extra-Duty, Extra-Pay Vacancies:
- Jr. High Wrestling Coach
- Track and Field Head Coach
Art Decorations Co-Advisors
High School Bus Platform Duty AM
High School Parking Duty
National Honor Society Advisors
9th Grade Class Advisor
10th Grade Class Advisor
Art Club Advisor
PA Junior Achievement Moderator
- Volunteer Indoor Track Head Coach
- Volunteer Indoor Track Coach
- Volunteer Interact Club Advisor
Back to Top
Back to Top
ABINGTON AREA JOINT RECREATION BOARD SEEKS EARTH CAMP DIRECTOR
Back to Top